Sunday, September 11, 2011

Polo National Highschool

      

       

           

        When we were in high school we used to have a special set of friends (Barkada, but some of us has disperse). Now that we are all college student we become more special to each other, after graduation in high school we keep in touch and we keep the essence of friendship alive as it really last forever. We don’t let ourselves forget all the time we had together, all the laugh, craziness and troubles that were involve. The uncountable tears and smiles we had when we were in each other’s company. It’s really something that I treasure about.



Even though the time is running with us apart we still feel that we haven’t change at all when it comes to us. And even though we had a new life, new school, new classmate, new friends. I know within our hearts we will still be the last friend standing.. ( I Hope so.?)


When I’m with them I am being me 100% laughing till death. Teasing each other all day, telling stories with no one was actually listening hahaha!.  BE UGLY BE FAT BE GAY BE PRETTY! We were all ok about each other. NO EXPECTATIONS. NO MONEY! NO BOYFRIENDS! No need to hide no need to pretend no need to be conscious.






Well I just hope that my friends and I would be able to finish our studies. EARN MONEY! Money is really a big deal to us! Hahaha! Para wala ng libre libre! Walangya!..... Improve each other’s characters and personalities, be a better person and HUMAN BEING SERIOUSLY!. And most especially lead a life that straight to a dream that we were actually hoping for to happen!                                                                          SUCCESS!
when the time happens that we were all ok with our lives,I wish that we still have the friendship. I hope that sooner we become grater person, and I wish for a change that will benefit each other.
I do believe it will happen! It will! We’ll do it! We believe!  







No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top