Thursday, June 9, 2011

        A WALK TO REMEMBER

A walk to remember
Mandy Moore and Shane west
Well I am a really a fan of Mandy Moore, I like her because she’s simply got a clean image. And most of all I like all her movie; I started liking Mandy when I saw the movie a walk to remember. Then after that, I appreciate every movie she made like chasing liberty, because I said so, and her recently comeback animated Disney movie “tangled” as the voice behind rapunzel.



I just love a walk to remember this movie made me closer to god, the movie is simply religious yet it has a flow of a love that will last forever, it’s about change that someone could actually can give you, an inspiration to become a good person, to find-out that miracles aren’t just about miraculous event, miracles are also about what a person can give you.
The movie is also about faith in god, believing that everything happens for a reason, everything has it purpose, and accepting the situation that you’re into.
Well I just watch this movies a hundreds time I think? And I will never get tired of this movie! This is my favorite!
Well sa sobrang kalokohan ko sa movie I bought the original novel by Nicholas spark and I finish reading it by 2days with coffee at night actually! Hahaha!;
There are really big differences about the flow of the story in the movie and the flow of the story in the novel. But all in all IT’S DEFIENIETLY ADDICTIVE!



 I just like the part in the novel when Jamie asked Landon if he could collect Coin bank-cans of donations she put in different restaurants for charity works, Jamie was planning to buy Christmas gifts for the kids at the orphanage using the money from the donations. And when Landon collected every single coin in the Coin bank-cans he notice that the amount is not enough for the kids at the orphanage, what he did is he put his allowance on the Coin Bank-cans and give it to Jamie, and Jamie thought that it’s was a miracle to have a big amount of donations, Landon doesn’t realize that Jamie know what he did. Landon is the miracle that Jamie was looking for. Then by Christmas’s eve at the orphanage they exchange gift for each other and they kiss under the Christmas tree, LOVELY!



Actually I recommend my friends to grab a copy of the book by Nicholas sparks. Surely it is a romantic, touching novel that you wouldn’t forget.The book did take place in the 1950s, but they decided to make the movie take place in the 1990s. This was to try to get people more interested in the movie.

And for the movie I like Landon’s Character and I love the part of the movie when Jamie sings “only hope” for the spring play, Lab it! Then Landon fall in love with her by that time, Even though Jamie warned him not to fall in love with her. I also like the part when Landon tells Jamie that he we wanted to be more than friends, Jamie Answered “sounds like a bull” and Landon asks which part? Jamie said “all of it” then there’s a part at the movie when Belinda edited a picture of Jamie as a Virgin Mary. Then, the wedding of Jamie and Landon, Jamie’s walk to the aisle is A WALK TO REMEMBER for Landon, followed by the song “Cry” Play flash trough the black screen of your television “CREDITS” tapos na movie! Ending na! haha! Kaiyak!



If I’m going to think about the story it is really not about fairytale ending, it doesn’t have a happy ending. But then, again it brings people to look at better points of view in life. Believe in faith and believe in god. This is a sad ending that I love. Jamie’s death will bring us to accept things as they were planned, by God.



Miracles are not just about miraculous event; miracles are also about what a person can give you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top