Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tagaytay - Batangas Escapde

Tagaytay – Batangas Escapade 

Friday night I don’t have any idea that were going to Batangas on Saturday, I was shocked and excited I never been in Batangaas in my entire life not until Saturday morning.
Well the travel was a long way it took us almost four hours of drive. The view in Tagaytay was so amazing it’s like I’m in Baguio. It was my 2nd time to be in tagaytay the last time was 2003.?
 After a few hours we reach the welcome arc telling us that we were in Nasugbu Batangas.
By a few minutes we reach the canyon cove resort club. That’s we were staying overnight.

I experience a lot of things while I’m in Batangas, 




                                        Bowling! SAYA!

as we going to check out it was raining so hard then all you can see around you is a fog. I was scared to travel down back to manila in that situation of time. BWCT Na BAGYONG BEBENG! I just hold on to my rosary and ask god that guide us and keep us safe. Prayers are really something it’s powerful when it comes from the heart.





We stop to Tagaytay to eat Bulalo for lunch. Bulalo is very famous in tagaytay when you were in Tagaytay you will see a lot of restaurant offering special Bulalo. We eat at a restaurant that offers a good view of Taal volcano. (well almost all the restaurant offers a dynamic view) but since it was raining I was not able to see the volcano because of the fog! When you look down all you can see is fog, really zero visibility! I was so unlucky not to see the Taal volcano. Then the remaining plan is ruined because the bad weather.





No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top